Senior Project Engineer
We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities for career growth and development. We provide a variety of training opportunities to develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs, and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work environment.
- Partner with your chief to manage budgets and deadlines
- Responsible for all vital documentation
- Coordinate with other trades on the assigned project
- Assist with change orders and negotiations
- Work with the superintendents and staff to understand the whole process
- Learn quality control procedures and safety guidelines
- Provide top service to our clients with consistent and concise communication
- BS degree in Engineering required; MS degree a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in working in a similar niche
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience in working and leading product development teams, creating project plans, performing resource plans for successful program execution
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Join our Team! We are waiting for your resume and cover letter. If needed, you may use the following free engineering resume examples. Here’s your chance to start a career with us, don’t hesitate!